Careers with Crusader Fence
Journeyman Fence Installer
Crusader Fence Co. is looking to hire a full-time Journeyman Fence Installer to lead the field installation of our projects. Are you looking for a new environment with a company that gives you the support you need to excel? Do you want to work for a local company that puts its employees first? If so, please read on!
This union Journeyman Fence Installer earns a competitive wage of $33.59/hour, depending on experience and qualifications. As a union employee, you will earn an excellent benefits package with full health insurance for you and dependents, retirement/pension plan, time-off pay, quarterly barbecues, and other company events. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today to join our team.
About Crusader Fence Company:
Crusader Fence Company is the premier public-works and industrial fence installer serving Northern California since 1993. We strive to be a world-class employer by putting our team members first.
Our company has sustained growth every year we’ve been in business and we continually raise the bar for the fencing and physical security industry. We are creating a world-class company that thrives on the stability of long-established industry relationships and core values of integrity, service excellence, generosity and courage.
- Motivate and assists the foreman to lead team in SAFE and efficient manner with high quality workmanship
- Install high quality fence and other physical perimeter security solutions
- Interface with general contractors, project supervisors, inspectors, architects and other sub-contractors
- From time-to-time, able to manage job schedule, material, timecards, progress reports, change orders and schedule impacts
- Works with above average safety practices
- 3+ years installing the following fence types:
- Heavy industrial fence
- Industrial chain link
- Iron fencing
- School Fencing
Note: Experience could be in any or all the areas listed but it must be 5 or more years in these domains. Wood and residential fencing would not qualify.
- Ability to read plans, grades, shop drawings, etc
- Must be able to perform heavy manual labor
- Must have 3+ years operating skid steers or track loaders
- Must have welding experience
- Demonstrates strong team skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must pass saliva drug screen
- Journeyman or top performing apprentice with past experience.
- Bi-lingual Spanish and English
- CA Drivers’ license with insurable record (rare exceptions will be made)